Friday, September 28, 2012

Little by little....

Little by little we'll get there, is what I'm finding I keep telling myself lately. Just when I really started to get things going with The Cove Studio Etsy shop I was offered an amazing position as a Massage Therapy Instructor. You know the saying, 'When it rains, it pours', that applies to good things as well. So, of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity and I took the position. I'm not in anyway complaining here. I'm so grateful for all of the opportunities I've been given, but I need to figure out how to juggle like a pro asap. I'm working on my fourth week and sadly, my other passions are missing me. Key here, remain positive! There is nothing that says you must blog daily, or list a new item daily, or be in the studio daily so....Little by little we'll get there. Just like the grains of sand in this photo. They are magnified 250x and I like to think each piece will one day become apart of something larger. Each one is on it's way to forming a beautiful shell  or stone or other natural creation. So, when I find myself thinking maybe I have too many things that I'm trying to juggle at once, I'm going to remember this photo and remind myself that little by little we will all get to where we are going or at least enjoy the journey and have fun trying ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment